Thursday, December 15, 2011

Candy Bar Reindeer and Snowmen



I have been busy lately with holiday crafts and here is just one of them that I finished yesterday..... Reindeer Candy Bars for my son's classroom holiday party.






I took the small snack size hershey bars and wrapped them in brown card stock ( on sale at michael's for .25 a sheet) Then I used a 1 inch circle cutter for the nose and 8mm size eyes all glued on and finally the antlers I used a darker card stock paper and cut them out by hand.   I did see where someone used a circuit but I don't have one:(  I am sure that would have been much easier and faster but I think mine came out just fine.  I hope the kids enjoy them!






I also made snowmen candy bars for the teachers.  They are made the same way except I wrapped a "normal" size hershey bar and wrapped them in white card stock.  Then I took some fleece and glued it around the top and tied it at the top.  After that I took some more fleece and made a scraf and then added some eyes ( beads) and used a marker to draw the face and nose.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment