Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby Shower Favors



My sisiter-in-law is having a baby boy and I offered to make the baby shower favors. I didn't want to go too crazy because I have a lot coming up this month so I wanted something simple but cute at the same time so....... Here is what I came up.


First I made Rice Krispie Treats ( recipe can be found on the box) Then the colors of the shower are blue and white ( of course) so I melted down White Chocolate and dipped them ( Rice Krispie Treats). After placing them on wax paper to let the chocolate set I melted Blue Chocolate and drizzled it over the white chocolate.


After that I made tags that said: Lisa's Baby Shower and the date ( lettering in blue) and printed them out on plain white paper. I then cut them out and placed them on small scalloped edged circles and glued them together. To finish I placed the treats in a clear bag and tied blue ribbon around the bag.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment