Thursday, February 11, 2010

Star Wars Birthday School Treats

My boys are going to be turning 7 and they are ALL about Star Wars. So I made these Star Wars School Treats for their classmates.


I made the cookies with just a simple chocolate sugar cookie recipe or you could use a cookie mix. Then I rolled out my dough and cut them with a bell shape cookie cutter.




After I let them cool I took white vanilla frosting an a plain decorating tip. After decorating my cookies I made these tags for the treat bags:


I started out by making circles out of black card stock and scalloped scissors ( but I just turned them the other way to give them a sharp edging). Then I printed stormtroopers on office paper and cut them in a circle. After that I simply glued them together and Wrote on the back with a silver Sharpie.



To add a finishing touch I tied red wrapping ribbon around the bags an there you have it Darth Vader Cookies& Treat Bags.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment