Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Balloon Wreath



For my son's 9th birthday I decided to make this balloon wreath that I saw online at pinterest ( don't you just love that website)  To make this easy wreath you will need the following:

-A straw wreath ( I found this one at michael's and used a 40% coupon)

-Balloons, this wreath took about 13 bags of 25 balloons found at the Dollar Tree

-Pins, I used regular straight pens or you can use floral pins ( but they are pretty expensive an you will need a lot to complete this wreath)

-Pipe cleaners for some extra decoration ( Optional)

(Wreath making supplies)


After you gather your supplies simply place the unblown balloons on the balloon with the pins and continue until the wreath is covered and this is what you end up with :









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is the basic sword balloon that is easy to learn and twist. You'll find that kids, especially boys, love these swords.Valentines BalloonsThank you.

    ReplyDelete