Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lego Cupcakes



To celebrate my sons' birthday at school I made lego cupcakes for their classroom and all the kids in the class LOVED them, they were a HUGE hit!

Here is how I made them:  First I found these chocolate molds of lego bricks and minifigures on ebay, then I used Wilton colored chocolate (yellow,red and green) I melted the chocolate using the microwave and poured the chocolate in the molds and let them set up in the freezer over night.  After that I found these cute cupcake liners ( pictured below) at Michael's. 


After all my chocolate was set up I made my cupcakes and frosted them with vanilla icing and topped them each with a chocolate minifigure or lego brick.  They were super easy to make and super cute!!!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment